The Kendall Park Learning Center is committed to the educational needs of your child. We assure you that your child will have met the goals set forth in the individual course of study (ICS) prescribed. Your only obligation is to make sure your child attends the scheduled instruction on a regular basis.
We Teach Success
- Our top priority is to prepare each child for academic and personal success.
- A unique course of study is carefully designed for each student to enhance strengths, to enrich or accelerate the gifted, to remedy weaknesses, and to augment what each child is learning in school.
- Each student progresses at his or her own individual pace.
- We work in conjunction with parents and teachers to ensure success for each child.
- Our experienced and certified teachers care about the education of children and are dedicated to helping each child become a more capable reader and self-confident student.
Testimonials"The Kendall Park Learning Center provided me with guidance, knowledge, and preparation that enabled me to succeed in middle school, high-school, and in college. Mrs. D provided me with the necessary skills to crack the SAT, and provided me with meaningful insight during my college application process, from choosing schools to writing essays. KPLC has been a second home to me over the past seven years, where I have gained knowledge that will serve me a lifetime." - - Nikhil D, Cornell University
Why Choose Us?
Because the Center is not a franchise or a bureaucratic organization, we have the flexibility to accommodate the needs of each individual student by modifying a program whenever necessary in order to achieve success. Furthermore, the educational tools available to us are limitless.
The Kendall Park Learning Center is an independent educational institution, fully accredited by the Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools. This accreditation is sanctioned by the following participating commissions:
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- Commission on the Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Accreditation Commission for Schools of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges